Find out if you currently have COVID-19 without risking exposure outside your home.
We’ll send you an at-home kit that tests for COVID-19 without invasive swabs or having to visit an in-person test site. Simply order the test, and we’ll mail your kit so you can register your kit to get your results while staying safe at home.
Current infection of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus
What’s not measured
Antibodies or past infection
Time to results
Typically, within 36 hours from the time your sample arrives to the lab
What to Know About the Test
- Saliva-based – easy and accurate collection without the painful swabs
- FDA-Authorized – confidence with approval granted by the FDA
- All-inclusive price – No fighting with insurance companies
- Online results – results typically available 2-3 after sample arrives to the lab
What Will My Result Tell Me?
Your test results will confirm whether you are infected with SARS-CoV-2.
- If your results are positive, it’s important to limit your exposure to other people and contact your healthcare provider.
- If your results are negative, the virus was not present in the sample you provided. It’s important to know that the virus may not be detected in the early stages of infection. Additionally, the virus may not be detected if the sample is not collected as directed.
Who Should Get Tested?
- Individuals (18+) who may have been exposed to COVID-19 through:
- Living or working in a place where people reside, meet or gather in close proximity (office buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, etc.)
- Close contact (within 6 ft) with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Individuals (18+) who are experiencing mild symptoms including:
- A fever between 100.4 degrees F and 102 degrees F
- Flu-like symptoms (chills, runny or stuffy nose, whole body aches, a headache, and/or feeling tired)
- A new loss of taste or smell
- A new or worsening cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath that is not limiting ability to speak
How It Works
- Order your kit online
- Non-Invasive sample collection
- Laboratory PCR Test